- The American Bar Association
- The American Intellectual Property Law Association - Includes the AIPLA Guide to Model Patent Jury Instructions.
- The Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- FindLaw - Offers a wide variety of legal related information including legal news, US state and federal resources, cases and codes, law firm information, law school information, information regarding professional development, legal practice materials, and more.
- The Houston Bar Association
- The Houston Intellectual Property Law Association
- The Intellectual Property Law Server - Provides information about intellectual property law including patent, trademark and copyright, with comprehensive links, general information, space for professional to publish articles and forums for discussing related issues.
- The Legal Pad - Offers a searchable index of legal related resources including law schools, law firms, lists of other legal resources on the Internet and legal Clip-Art.
- The Louisiana Bar Association
- Model Civil Jury Instructions (9th Circuit)
- Martindale Hubbell
- The United States Copyright Office
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- The United States Patent & Trademark Office
- United States Supreme Court Decisions
- Father's Joy
P.O. Box 421479
Houston Texas, 77242-1479